Gucci_Purchase Administration Staff
Descrizione del posto
Job Family Group Description - Facilities and General Services :
Gathers all jobs providing services for the smooth and safe running of our company. Includes jobs responsible for buildings maintenance, health and security at work as well as indirect purchasing activities.
Job Family Description -Indirect Purchasing:
Coordinates our company’s indirect purchasing and ensures the best price-quality purchase ratio.
The Purchase Administration Staff, under the supervision of the Purchase Administration Coordinator and the Controller Corporate & Industrial Activities, provide that all orders and order change requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner, following established department policies and procedures. It will provide daily reports, identify errors and issues, and find proper solutions.
* Ensure all orders and order change requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner
* Support department in all back-office activities: contact with supplier, reporting, problems with order
* Manage troubleshoot when order issues arise
* Be responsible for a general understanding and proficiency in all database functionalities (SAP - AS400)
* Ensure order accuracy by following established department policies and procedures
* Ensure adherence to all corporate policies, procedures and guidelines
* Identify inaccurate and/or incomplete orders and follow up with the department/supplier to resolve
* Ensure data accuracy goals >98% of orders error free (strive for zero)
* Ensure order management reports are reviewed daily and proper action is taken to resolve order issues (Reports: open order, billings due, blocked orders, incomplete orders, etc.)
* High School Diploma or Bachelor Degree
* 1-3 years of experience in order management and/or supplier accounting department
* Accounting principle knowledge
* Knowledge of SAP and AS400
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word)
* Ability to complete all job responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner
* Fluent in English
* Experience in luxury environment (preferred)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.