Gucci Order Management System Application Expert
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Order Management System (OMS) Application Expert will possess a deep knowledge of e-commerce Order Management Systems in a multi regional environments. He/she will participate in a new WW OMS projects to design, configure, train, test and deploy the application as OMS ‘Champion’.
Post launch, he/she will become the main expert of the platform, responsible for triaging issues and identifying enhancements.
* Participate in a new OMS implementation project in a luxury multi regional environment to design, configure, train, test and deploy the application.
+ Work alongside functional SME’s and business stakeholders to maximize the benefits in a fast scaling business and differentiate for luxury services
+ Initial implementation in one major region
+ Work in a highly integrated manner with another transformational project, which will establish the ideal “To Be” blueprint for all regions
* This resulting expertise – OMS Systems + luxury eCommerce environment – will enable this role to effectively roll out the solution and processes to all e-commerce regions
* Post launch, responsible for triaging issues and identifying enhancements. Determine whether these can be addressed via set up/processes within the application versus extensions development
* Function as the in-house technical expert on OMS system, supporting both development and business teams
* Reference for future OMS support and enhancements in terms of:
+ Participate to the definition and control of SLA
+ Participate to service performance review
+ Inform Gucci Service Manager of any special events requiring extra support effort
+ Collaborate with OMS Service Manager to speed up and communicate critical incidents
+ Working with Suppliers Support, OMS Service Manager and other Kering/Da Vinci MIS area to support application related issues resolution
* Strong problem solver with the ability to analyze cause and effect relationships
* Proactively propose alternative solutions when needed
* Strong listening skills and solution orientated approach
* Good team player
* University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
* Proven working experience in OMS Systems (5+years) in an e-commerce environment
* Deep experience in Order Management System implementations, and/or ongoing enhancements/management in multi-regional projects. Omni-channel implementation a plus.
* Deep expertise in the technical implementation and support of Order Management systems for e-commerce: payment processing, order orchestration and warehouse management
* Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
* Proven ability to work on site and remotely within an international team spread over multiple time zones
* Fluency in English is a must, Italian and French represent a plus although not mandatory
* Experience in the e-commerce industry and/or a consulting firm is an asset, particularly an in-house retail environment
* Good experience in handling multi-technology environments
Thank you for applying to Gucci. Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Gucci is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.