Gucci Emea Client Services Director
Descrizione del posto
Reporting to the Global Head of Client Services, the EMEA Client Services Director will be the Head of our regional omnichannel Client Services Hub with direct impact on the brand image, customer loyalty and strategic business plans. He/She will be responsible for driving results and productivity of the EMEA Client Service team, coordinating all the front office and back office contacts, operations and customer-based processes that occur across the Gucci EMEA Region.
Through effective management and cross-functional communication, He/She will ensure the successful implementation of internal and external policies and procedures in line with Gucci’s highest level of customer service standards, established both at regional and WW levels.
Client Services & Operations Management
* Lead and supervise the regional Client Service strategy and eCommerce operations processes by driving and enhancing work flows, procedures and policies to deliver a best-in-class Omnichannel customer experience and maximise the business opportunities
* Align with regional and global upper management on insights and action plans, and provide the business with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback on regional customer service performances
* Partner with key departments within the organization (consumer management, e-comm insights and analytics etc ) to optimize existing client profitability and customer loyalty through cross functional business planning
* Ensure the smooth and timely management of order fulfillment processes
* Design and create project work plans to meet evolving needs and requirements, identifying resources and assigning individual responsibilities.
* Enhance the Gucci customer experience through the proactive management of the VIP and high value client relationships
* In partnership with the Regional eCommerce and Retail Department, research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches to achieve business goals
* Develop and leverage client engagement through new process and activities that elevate the brand's presence in key markets and support client acquisition and retention
* Generate and review periodic reports on customers services KPIs, customer buying behaviour and order to cash cycle ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information.
* Consistently identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through investment in new technologies collaborating with vendors and 3rd party partners on all matters of project implementation.
* Manage and monitor the budget
* Proactively detect, identify and manage potential crisis
* Work closely with Regional Client Service Management to ensure consistency and to support the business growth.
* Lead the regional Front Office and Back Office Client Services Teams in charge of managing end to end cross channels customer enquiries, cases and eCommerce order fulfillment processes
* Provide leadership for the team, motivating them to deliver the best level of service to our global customers
* Define and set individual objectives in partnership with Team Managers goals, identify the training needs, manage the workforce planning and career path development
* Manage, follow and challenge a team of varying size throughout seasonal fluctuations to ensure a smooth running of the service and the optimization of processes to reach SLA/KPIs
* Inspire the Client Services team providing them with insights on tone of voice and leading by example in terms of behavior and knowledge, dynamism and professionalism.
* A minimum of 8 years leadership experience in a client centric role within customer facing environments
* Demonstrated people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate large teams within a very demanding environment
* Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients across multichannel and multimodal (telephone, live chat, web and email) contact environment.
* Deep knowledge of Omnichannel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to constantly animate a team with a call center environment
* A professional attitude to create competitive advantage through an integrated and engaging omnichannel environment with exclusive clientele.
* Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving, handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
* Creative, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed.
* Methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
* Pro-active and able to show initiative and deliver innovative ideas which constantly improve the global customer experience.
* Team player and able to build good professional cross-functional relationships
* with peers and team management in multicultural and fast-paced environment.
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to have lead teams within complex business environment, structure, implement and follow procedures and processes. Capacity to delegate while staying on top of the execution
* Fluent in English and mastery of another language would be a plus