Gucci - Digital Gucci.Com & Concessions General Merchandising Senior Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Merchandising
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The position is part of Global Merchandising, reports to the Digital Merchandising Director and manages a team of 20 people.
The Mission is to build and manage the business through an appropriate assortment that reflects each platform’s specificity, that ensures sustainable business growth and delivers incremental sales to the overall digital sales plan.
Leveraging on all opportunities that the digital environment offers, in this role it is requested to evaluate, execute and run (cross categories, cross channels, cross regions) Gucci digital business on all digital platforms, from the Merchandising perspective.
Whilst ensuring compliance with the Omnichannel scope of the brand, he/she will be responsible in the definition of the omnichannel assortment, for which it will be fundamental to fully respect the brand positioning and protect its equity, while the strategy will interpret regional nuances in alignment with physical stores assortments.
You will be the point person and the referent to the following departments: WW digital team, Corporate e_merchandising team, WW collection and retail merchandising teams, WW Wholesale team, WW business planning, Corporate Supply chain team, Regional e_business & merchandising teams.
Key activities and accountabilities
* Point person and responsible for sales planning by collection typology and by department, by market/by channel
* Manages OTB, and optimizes cross categories according to the collection potential
* Elaborates and executes the corporate digital assortment strategy (on carry over and newness) for Gucci.com and concessions and shares with regional GMM and e-business directors as well as third parties partners for the concession channels:
+ Decides product selection and the main investments of the buy while ensuring proper balance between image and business
+ Secures regional omnichannel assortment and liaises with regional GMM
* Elaborates new collection go live strategy and sets it up for E_com & omnichannel assortment (managed in sts and in find in store)
* Ensures proper understanding of e_business needs and logics to main stakeholders for business target reach, in a mutualized inventory context
* Collaborates with all stakeholders to ensure that digital omnichannel assortment strategy is interpreted and reflected in all functions: supply chain, VM, business reporting
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent,
* Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and fluency in Italian would be an asset,
* Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital),
* 10/15 years of working experience in buying/merchandising (ideally 2-3 years in digital),
* Business acumen, robust analytical skills,
* Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders,
* Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.