Gucci- Corporate Image Department Director
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Comunicazione
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di più di 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Corporate Image Department acts as internal creative agency which develops and creates contents including images, designs and concepts that are fundamental for the creation of the identity’s brand.
As creativity is blooming, being always our first main element of attention, we are in the great momentum of fostering even more concepts and innovative ideas linked to the different alluring and important projects we will develop. Above all, and especially in this our centenary year, this will be driven by unique and extraordinary creative projects.
This role will be important to help to bring Gucci’s unique brand narrative to life through contents development and production thereby helping to deepen the engagement with our clients.
The Head of Corporate Image Department will be in charged of creating synergies and efficiencies among project management, production, art direction, art buying and photo studio activities, further strengthening consistency in the brand aesthetic across all creative activities.
He/She will be supervising 4 pillars as follows:
- The Art Direction squad
- The Photostudio and Artbuying teams
- The Account team segmented by categories of activities
- The Production squad
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Coordination of the different teams in order to meet all deadlines: receipt of the brief, development of the creative concept, engineering and sampling, supplier selection, production and logistic.
* Ensure image consistency for all materials on all platforms to guarantee alignment for any launch and communication project
* Supervision of flows and processes within and outside the Corporate Image with regions and all Corporate departments
* Managing the Corporate Image department bdgt which includes printed materials, packaging, visual production, creative and digital production, cost centers. This includes negotiation activities with Procurement and all related legal aspects
* Supervision of a technical production team with particular attention on research of new materials and production tecniques and respecting Kering sustainability directives
* Coordination of internal Art Direction in its synergies with Design office and external Art Directions
* Managing a large team, leadership and motivation skills are a priority
* Close collaboration with other key functions, at Global and Regional level, such as: Design, VM, Brand Engagement, Corporate Finance Teams.
Qualifications and requirements:
* University degree in Marketing,Economics, Communication or another relevant field of study
* At least 15 years of relevant professional experience in print/film/digital/retail or brand design, ideally in the fashion or agency industry and relevant leadership experience
* Leadership skills are a must
* Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including concept creation, design development and resource allocation/management connecting the dots
* Ability to supervise and to negotiate the budget partnering with the Finance department debriefing about costs estimates
* Exceptional communication, presentation and information seeking skills and a proven ability to effectively liaise with senior management to brainstorm design and strategize the fulfillment of marketing executions
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers inside the Company to drive the completion of projects
* Be brilliant at the basics: diligently manage your pipeline, be systematic and proactive in prospection
* Willingness to travel.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.