Global Retail Operations Performance Manager
- Paese :
- Regione :
- Provincia :
- Provincia di Milano
- Città :
Luxe Talent è una agenzia di recruiting, selezione e formazione del personale specializzata nel settore moda, lusso e retail. Collaboriamo solo con le firme più rinomate e importanti del mercato nazionale ed internazionale.
Uffici presenti a Milano, Parigi, Barcellona e Madrid.
Luxe Talent is an International recruitment agency specialized in recruitment and personnel training consultancy specializing in fashion, luxury and retail sector. We work only with the most important companies in the market, and with the best national and international brands.
Our offices are based in Milan, Paris, Barcelona and Madrid.
Descrizione del posto
Luxe Talent, International Recruitment Agency specialised in Fashion&Retail, is seeking a new Global Retail Operations Performance Manager for an important Luxury Italian Brand. The ideal candidate will be based in Milana and will be part of the HQ Operations Team and will report to the Worldwide Global Operations.
- Supports Leadership team with regular data and reports to manage business process and critical paths;
- Works closely with the other members of the retail operations team to deep-dive main retail processes always supported by concrete and thoughtful data analysis;
- Empowered to propose new ideas and new business solutions for both short and long term, with the goal of continuously improve and raise sales effectiveness and the Brand Retail Standards;
- Acts as project manager for key retail operations initiatives and collaborates with the team in ensuring roll-out effectiveness;
- Responsible to drive, solicit and coordinate the effective contribution from all the support functions to ensure the proper and timely implementation of global initiatives;
- Collaborates in daily project management activities with corporate departments and in the definition of concrete and achievable action plans;
- Prepares program proposals with the ability to plan and prioritize projects steps, and create a project schedule;
- Runs analysis to monitor the results from the implementation of new initiatives and provide empirical evidence for the recommendations raised;
- Build memos/presentations for Top Management;
- MBA/Master of Science graduate;
- Post-graduate experience in a similar position of at least 3/4 years (business consulting experience is a plus);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Showing flexibility and ability to adapt/multitasking;
- Strong standing and confident attitude;
- Fluent in Italian and English
- international background and previous experience in a Fashion Company would be a plus.