Footwear (Sneaker) Technician
Paese : Italia
Regione : Emilia-Romagna
Provincia : Provincia di Forlì-Cesena
Città : FORLÌ
Categoria : Produzione - Qualità
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Determinato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
• Manages daily activities for all assigned projects. Thoroughly communicates necessary details to teams to reach calendar milestone objectives.
• Coordinates and maintains material and structural specifications to maintain Skechers standards for quality, durability, and performance.
• Participates in the planning and execution of forward engineering activities to meet commercialization and production timelines.
• In conjunction with design, manages the assembly of the approved design into a package of two and three-dimensional information.
• Maintain and provide a clear form of documentation and communication with team members to keep the product teams focused and all working towards the same project objectives, to help assist the transfer of design solutions from concept through final product
• Assist in approving final specs
• Assisting with development of lasts and molds
• Assist in the confirmation of production samples
• Assist in the fit approval process
• Document the development and production process
• Update specs and processes
• Initiate development requests and archive documents
• Possesses the understanding aspect of athletic footwear manufacturing, development and related processes.
• Capable to manage development projects from concept to confirmation.
• Sense of style, fashion, and proportions.
• Detail oriented, keeps excellent record of projects.
• Checks, influences, and confirms specifications and materials.
• Communicates well with all team members
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Self-Starter and takes initiative.
• Possesses a sense of responsibility and ownership.
• Manages multiple projects and multi-tasks well.
• Capable of leading, training and motivating.
• Excellent Computer Skills in a PC platform.
• Creates and maintains useful records.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Min of 5 years footwear development experience required.
• English written/spoken abilities is a big plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
This position will be located in Marche and would need to travel to Headquarters at Forli when needed.