Floor Manager - Boutique Hermès Milan (w/m)
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
Descrizione del posto
The Floor Manager reports directly to the Store Manager and actively participates in the development of the store embodying the Hermès spirit of tradition, quality and service.
• Be the link between the team and the manager by a frequent presence on the sales floor
• Manage and organize the departments, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès
• Achieve sales objectives, setting an example to its department team by acting as an ambassador to customers
• Offer an excellent after-sales service to create client loyalty
• Coordinate and motivate the team to provide a consistent level of service to customers, and ensure consistent relations with certain customers (local and international)
• Train the team and integrate new comers especially by sharing the Hermès spirit, quality and service to enhance the sense of belonging to the company, motivation and improve customer service
• Guarantee the correct standing and grooming of the team in line with corporate policies
• Ensure the respect of company policies, even in the area of health and safety of the store and team
• Identify and address daily stock needs.
• Be fluent in Italian and English; ability to speak a third language will be added advantage;
• Have experience of at least six years in the direct sales to clients of a luxury good boutique;
• Have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;
• Have strong management skills, ability to lead and motivate a team and drive performance
• Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile.