Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILAN
Categoria : Creazione - Design
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
We are looking to hire a Menswear Fashion designer with flair to capture innovative designs for our ready-to-wear lines. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the market, travel study product and market evolvements spot trends and interpret them into specific color palettes, patterns and designs in constant liaison with the fashion design team. You will sketch your designs details by hand, create drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer.
To ensure success you will be able to able to spot trends understand product philosophy and culture of our brands and, capture the right spirit of the times in your creations and display acumen in your ability to apply product strategy. Ideal candidates have a mature product and business acumen and are creative geniuses.
Ultimately, you will be working closely with the Director, design team through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
In our design culture we focus to pair Swiss innovation and technical expertise with Italian imagination and design and craftsmanship.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling, in constant Liaison with design team.
- Conducting market research process to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating closely with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy and product philosophy.
- Selecting fabrics, trims and accessories and compare their quality and feasibility.
- Creating product sketches for development packages and passing the accurate information to the colleagues.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate and have them prepared within deadlines.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during the process and pay attention pattern and fit plan.
- Preparing and presenting final story, mood, color boards and samples to sales directors and capture the major sales points in graphic for the sales force managers.
Fashion Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or fine arts.
- 2+ years of proven work experience in fashion design, preferably for fashion company brand houses.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research, market study and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by Hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- English Language is mandatory.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Location of the design studio is in the heart of Milan where a young and dynamic team awaits you to join a unique journey of constant growth in the field of Fashion design and high-quality garments.