Export & Franchising Coordinator : Fashion Industry, Russia, eX-Cis & East Europe
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Rete Vendita
Tipo di contratto : Free-lance
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di meno di 2 anni
Data di inizio : JULY 2020
Stipendio : full time 1.000/1.500 net, 2-years contract + bonuses 5/12k euro/yr.
Refixnet is the fastest growing firm of our Network, and it operates in Russia, East Europe, and ex-sovietic Countries.
With more then 450 active wholesale clients in 2019-2020 we are planning a further growth in 2021-2023.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
* Promoting the Portfolio of Fashion Brands to our Database of Leads.
* Web Searches, Scouting and Market analysis, targetting new potential wholesale Accounts.
* Partecipation to Fashion Industry's Fairs in Italy and abroad.
* Supporting Clients for orders, payments, shipments and operations.
* Assisting Partners and Clients during visit in Italy and Showroom’s orders.
* Franchising Helpdesk and Development, Franchising specialized Websites.
- Mother Language in Russian (compulsory !!!!) both spoken as well as written. Translating from Russian to English/Italian on a daily basis.
- Full Time Free Lance Profiles searched, as well are welcome also the ones aspiring to part time.
- Possibly 2/3 years experience in Selling Apparel, maybe in Showrooms or Stores.
- Graduated in Fashion Industry, Sales, Marketing and/or in Economics, as a preference.
- Good knowledge of the Fashion/Apparel Industry, and possibly experienced in Selling/Distributing Apparel Brands to the trade in Russia, East Europe and Ex-Cis Countries.
- Excellent Skills in Navigating/Searching on the Web (Russian Sites and Engines), and in using Microsoft’s Excel + Office package. Proficiency in Salesforce as a plus.
- Orientation to Results and to Reaching the Sales Targets, capability to manage time.
- Outstanding Skills in Understanding Fashion&Brands, Selling Apparel & Fashion in Remote, Communication and Promotional activities.
- Motivated for an Entrepreneurial Job with challenging Sales Targets With a huge potential of Career and of an important economical Return based on Results.
- Availability to partecipate to Fashion Industry's Fairs and to travel occasionally In Ialy and abroad.
Smart Working Model !!! Majority of the work to be done at candidate's own place/office, the rest in Showrooms, Brand's Offices, Fairs and Travelling Abroad.
Orientation to Results and Sales skills are required.
Expertise in working with Internet Search Engines, Socials, Apps.
Proficiency in managing Databases, Excel Files, Socials and Emails as a must.