Europe Women Accessories Buyer
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Acquisti
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the achievement of sales and sell-through objectives defined by the Company.
Reporting directly to our Europe WRTW Buying Manager, the person will be in charge of:
• Participate to the buying process collection by supporting the Buying Manager in devising campaign’s analysis (defining budgets by season, by shop and by product line) and by placing orders for the assigned stores;
• Manage the "open to buy" (OTB) store allocation process in collaboration with the Merchandising and Customer Service departments;
• Oversee the product by monitoring daily sales and stocks with consequent consolidation actions in collaboration with the store management;
• Prepare and manage the seasonal product presentations to Retail store population for the relevant market;
• Design and implement product presentations in store, focusing the contents and delivery methods of the training session based on the store's customers and on the most effective sales methods for that specific context.
• Buying background is essential, with a +3 years experience.
• Previous experience in Luxury Retail and in Women SLG product.
• Ability to manage numbers and analysis.
• Knowledge of BO and Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel- Pivot Tables, V-Look Up, Power Point
• Good team player.
• Proactive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Italian, both written and verbal.