E-Commerce Merchandiser - Wholesales
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Merchandising
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
As E-commerce Merchandiser by a wholesales prospective you will follow the business plan to maximize productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction levels.
• Assist Wholesales partners in plan and execute an ecommerce buying achieving budget goals
• Assist key account executives and sales in partners’ buying for e-commerce channel during PVH seasonal campaigns
• Coordinate e-business activities regarding merchandising, product launches, stock allocation
• Prepare the merchandising guidelines and monitor/review onsite merchandising for all PVH e-commerce partners
• Assist in ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across clients’ websites in category listing pages, brand pages or trend pages
• In alignment with Digital Team, definition of main updates to the commercial calendar
• In alignment with Digital Team, optimize e-marketing campaigns
• Organizing and coordinating dedicated touch bases with other teams (Merchandising, Sales & Marketing, Operations) to drive online priorities during the campaigns
• Coordinate from a business point of view all the special projects and commercial initiatives
• Performance monitoring: analyze dashboard performances and sales reporting by market/collection/product category, sales, stock and sell-through reports; monitor of conversion rate, average order value, return rate and all specific products Kpi's
• Prepare fashion trend and benchmark reports
- At least 2/3 years experience in similar role.
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion and cross selling.
- Experience in fashion industry and ecommerce required.
- Highly computer literate.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player.
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Language skills: fluent in English