Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Data di inizio : 15/09/2021
Stipendio : up to 40 000 € gross
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
To structure direct to customer processes to provide an excellent customer experience by enhancing the identity of the assigned brand.
· Ensuring the e-commerce success of brands by managing the site and organizing the entire customer experience path.
· Managing customer requests via e-mail within a specific responsiveness timeframe
· Uploading the contents on the showcase and virtual shop as defined also with external Agencies.
· Managing the E-commerce and procurement operations.
· Supporting marketing strategies (promotions, content, etc.) and analyzing the performance of the channel through appropriate reporting.
· Relating with different interlocutors both inside and outside the company (marketing, external logistics operators, merchandising, suppliers, agencies).
· Managing the entire channel and operations calendar.
· A university degree in Economics, Marketing or related fields
· Proven understanding of the fashion & apparel dynamics
· Maximum 5 years of relevant professional experience in similar roles
· A broad span of knowledge of the retail and digital spectrum including but not limited to: Marketing, Retail store processes, Customer management, Reporting and Analytics
· Project manager skills with analytic mindset and approach
· Fluency in Italian and English (both written and orally)