e - Commerce Manager
Quality and Experimentation are the values that guide all brand initiatives. These values are expressed thru all consumer touch points, from collections to retail stores to communication.
Descrizione del posto
The resource will be responsible for the strategic online marketing plans, driving online stores and the online sales of the brand and developing the e-Commerce business, increasing visibility of the brand and sales via online channels.
•Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion
•Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
•Work with external suppliers to improve website
•Work with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
•Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
•Analyse the weekly customer service trouble-ticketing report
•Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies,to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
•Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages
•Analysis of ROIs, promotions and margins.development
•Benchmarking of pricing and of the commercial offer to the sites of competitors;
•Report on performance
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
MIss Sixty Hr Dept.