e - Commerce Customer Service Intern
Founded in 1972, the company designes advanced protective wear for motorcycling, mountain biking, winter sports and equestrian use, for both competition activity and leisure.
The DAINESE trademark is highly esteemed on the market due to the high quality of the products bearing the trademark and the number of successes achieved over the years at competitive level.
Descrizione del posto
We are looking for a talented young candidate for an internship project within the Digital and eCommerce Dept. to support the team in Customer Service in the following activities:
- Support private customers who purchase on our websites;
- Identify and collect all the requests on the CRM system;
- Managing, addressing and monitoring of the support request tickets
- Order entry;
- Sales data mining & analysis;
- Monitoring of articles on the web.
- Extreme willingness to listen and to understand/identify the relevant issues for people;
- Patience and Perseverance;
- Fluency in English and German;
- The knowledge of a third language is appreciated;
- Knowledge of excel (possibly advanced), MS office, Outlook;