Director, Europe Finance
Michael Kors is a leading American luxury lifestyle brand with an influential global presence, offering women’s accessories, footwear, clothing and fragrance collections under the signature Michael Kors collection, KORS Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. In addition, the company offers men’s sportswear, tailored clothing, furnishings and fragrance under the Michael Kors label. Each reflects the unique point of view of designer Michael Kors: style that successfully juxtaposes tailored and glam, sexy and sporty, polished and casual, whether for day or night, weekend or work, home or destination. Created in 1981 and headquartered in New York City, the Michael Kors organization will have over 200 stores in 74 countries worldwide by the end of 2011, as well as a wholesale distribution to top department and specialty stores globally.
Descrizione del posto
This position will lead and execute the global SAP Finance implementation through European regional reporting.
This role will be primarily focused on the company’s SAP S4HANA ERP implementation project. For the project, this role will hold a European remit and is responsible for defining processes that are aligned with the organization strategies and requirements.The role will move through design, architect, implementation, go-live and the steady state with an on-going focus on continuous improvement and integration of finance process into the overall Capri Landscape.
This position will report to the VP, Finance Systems & Transformation, based in the United States
- Work independently and with local EMEA finance and business leaders to implement SAP ERP project
- Responsible ensuring compliance with local rules during current and future state processes
- Lead and manage the development and optimization of Financial processes
- Participate in definition of global template process design and requirements
- Work with the business representatives and subject matter advisors to define future state business processes
- Drive design of ERP configuration to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Collaborate with Accenture and Technology teams to design development functional specifications and transition to technical development team
- Provide guidance and perspective in analyzing and defining Capri Holdings future state processes
- Create project deliverables and ensure completeness and quality
- Identify and create required test scenarios and test data
- Execute and/or support functional testing, system test, user acceptance test and performance test
- Lead data conversion validation and cleansing for sub-process area
- Review training curriculum, course content, and support training execution for sub-process
- Provide front-line post-go live support
- 10+ years of professional experience with background in process improvement, Financial business processes and/or ERP implementation
- Aptitude for learning how SAP works at a high level and understanding how to define business process requirements within the context of the system capabilities
- Working knowledge of intelligent automation technologies (receivables technologies, RPA, block chain, AI, Machine learning, etc)
- Strong familiarity with month-end reporting processes and standards
- Experience working in an international organization and understanding of local statutory requirements
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and identify trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively an establish relationships across the organization
- Experience in in the Retail / Fashion Industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or equivalent work experience.