Digital Merchandising Analysis Assistant
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Merchandising
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is creating a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The main mission of the role is to support the Digital Merchandising Analysis Coordinator in analysing the merchandising trends, providing insights of the different markets with a cross-categories view.
Your key activities will include:
* Analyzing the digital business sales trends and key performance indicators (KPIs), summarizing results graphically;
* Reporting activity on daily, weekly and monthly basis;
* Supporting digital buying team and digital merchandising team with analysis cross categories;
* Monitoring collections, product launches, special projects providing related analysis;
* Assisting in the creation of strategic presentations;
* Support to all merchandising product categories in cross-departmental projects and activities;
* Developing and improving the Digital reporting;
* Support in other ad-hoc requests and analyses.
Things that should be in your background:
* Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar;
* At least 2 years of experience in analytical role; digital past experience is a plus;
* Fluency in English and Italian;
* Excellent communication skills and with a strong organizational and time management skills.
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
* Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work;
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
* Sound knowledge of the current market and con
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.