Digital Content Creator
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Creazione - Design
Tipo di contratto : Stage
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Studente
The constant research of new trends and media have remained our primary goal and distinguishes nss in the field by incorporating a fresh and innovative approach to a wide variety of media outputs.
Activating influencers within our projects, and redefining the role of bloggers, has since the beginning been one of the many strengths of nss factory, proving to be an ever increasingly impactful communication tool in today's fast evolving media climate.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The ideal candidate will be a team player who can manage all the graphic and video contents of nss magazine, the social media platforms and its vertical pages, nss sports and nss G-Club.
Given the dynamic and multifaceted working environment, the candidate will handle the most diverse graphic and video projects, the prerogative is therefore being flexible in order to adapt to constantly evolving ideas, goals and projects.
Specifically, the candidate may find themselves having to perform the following types of work:
- Managing mostly nss magazine, nss sports and nss G-Club graphic and video contents, for the websites and social media pages.
- Designing digital materials, including social media content (advertising and organic), website graphic drafts, product page content, display ads,etc.
- Designing print collateral, including graphics and images etc.
- Photographing and retouching products.
- Creating social media contents, such as static and dynamic layouts for Instagram stories or animated gifs.
- Editing proper videos such as interviews or events recap, including effects and animation.
- Working with the team to understand the needs of websites and social platforms in order to create graphic content solutions to stimulate conversation and to increase reach.
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite (Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop / Premiere / After Effect / Sketch).
- Familiarity in the development of raster and vector graphics, mainly web oriented.
- Share ideas and work as part of a team.
- Create a favorable, professional image to coworkers and clients.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and complete assignments involving multiple functions in a timely manner.
- Individuals must be a self-starter, very detailed oriented, creative and curious.
- Absolutely must have an entrepreneurial spirit, relentless work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything, and an insatiable desire to be a part of a growing and creative digital department and business.
- A solid understanding of best practices for digital and print design is required.
- The ideal candidate will add inputs to the projects implementing them with his/her own identity, giving a plus to personal and work projects, we never look for a mere performer but someone who can make an impact.
- Website or Portfolio
- IG Profile
- Curriculum Vitae