Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Creazione - Design
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Autonomy, progress, innovation, diversity. Architect and structural engineer Virgil Abloh and his Off-White team have taken the notion and development of a fashion brand to a new level altogether. Based in Milan, their creative office absorbs and transforms the heritage of Italian craftsmanship from a contemporary, global perspective on design and trends.
Within NGG, Off White functions as a factory with an emphasis on Research & Development, driven by the excitement it can give, by the joy of sharing experiments and discoveries. For them, digital is not a media nor a component, it is part of their DNA, of the way they function.
Virgil has a clear vision, a specific way of telling stories about the present, and a surreal sense of humor. His work always leaves space for interpretations and conversations. In him construction and deconstruction go hand in hand, recombining the codes of fashion, design, communication, art and technology. He treats them as integral parts, fundamental rights, of our lives.
Well thought, well designed, well executed products are aesthetic as well as ethical statements. A trait that has eventually led Virgil to be appointed director of the men’s collections at Louis Vuitton in 2018.
Off-White is a new form of luxury brand.
High-quality products with a contemporary cultural edge.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Off White is looking for a Womenswear Designer to join our Style offices in Milan. You will work closely with the Head Designer and Design team and create womenswear pieces that creatively reflect the brand identity, and manage the entire creative process from design, development to final product
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Research trends, materials and create mood boards to develop inspiration for the creation of the womenswear collection
- Hand draw sketches of apparel pieces
- Produce technical drawings
- Lead fittings and support in fashion shows/presentations
- Oversee day to day follow up with cross functional teams to ensure deadlines are respected
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role in the fashion luxury industry previous experience in a streetwear brand is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion design is mandatory
- Excellent free hand drawing skills
- Excellent use and knowledge of Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process
REWARDS & BENEFIT
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Off-White is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.