Paese : Italia
Regione : Veneto
Provincia : Provincia di Vicenza
Città : BREGANZE
Categoria : Logistica
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di meno di 2 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Role’s Main Responsibilities Are:
Pronto Stock Management and Support
- Perform the Pronto production launches, assuring proper stock availability for all channels on the most relevant CCs, and carefully evaluating the stock assumptions and the quality of forecast, in order to minimize and reduce the stock level impact.
- Liaise and support Merchandising team and Sales channel to define Pronto items, monitor their performances and efficiently manage markets specific requests.
- Proactively propose, monitor and push the activities about stock management and the initiatives to reduce the leftover, managing Pronto sales promotion (timing, discounts levels, items etc.).
- Contribute and support the implementation of the new demand management process for wholesale and retail, including production launches and Pronto stock management.
- Ensure that seasonal and flash production needs are collected and processed across channels, liaise with the Production Planning and Finance departments to define quantities to be produced according to Company goals.
- Monitor overall stock level in Diesel HQ across channels and propose actions to increase stock rotation without compromising on margins and/or quality of Distribution.
- Support the monitoring of stock levels in other regions also via the development of reporting tools.
You will report to the Senior Demand Planner and work closely with: Sales Operations department; Production Planning team; Merchandising team; Sales channels (both Retail & Wholesale) Finance department; ICT department.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics or Management Engineering.
- At least 2-3 year experience on demand planning are required, preferably within top fashion companies.
- Analytical mindset and skills, flexible and proactive approach.
- Determination to achieve the objectives, ability to problem solving and teamwork.
- Mastery in the use of MS Excel and Power Point is required, knowledge of Oracle RPAS would be preferred.
- Fluent Italian and English.