Customer Service & Logistic
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Determinato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
More than a showroom, we actively support the next generation of fashion superstars. At 247 we directly invest in young companies, turning raw talent and vision into brands of the future. We offer financial backing, our considerable experience, knowledge and useful contacts to help brands move quickly towards an exciting future. We work with companies on everything from brand identity to commercialising their product, and brand strategy.
At our Milan and Paris showrooms we welcome thousands of international buyers through our doors every year. Our family of clients, more than 1,000 fashion companies, includes brands and department stores, as well some of the world's leading online retailers. We work collaboratively with all our clients to provide strategic counselling and individualised sales platforms.
Macondo is a unique concept store in Italy’s historic city of Verona. Named after the fictional town in Gabriel García Márquez’s literary masterpiece One Hundred Years of Solitude, the boutique is home to a collection of luxury men’s and womenswear, translating trends through a carefully-curated edit of pieces by established and emerging designers. Macondo has acquired a reputation for successfully predicting the season’s must-haves, and throwing new labels into the mix.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
• Logistic Activities: creation of pick tickets, daily monitoring the pick&pack status, keep daily contact with the appointed warehouses to solve shipment issues, providing customers with all the relevant information and shipping documents, focus on key accounts and international department stores to ensure all conditions and procedures are met to guarantee an efficient shipping process; providing post shipment support by solving complaints, including product returns, generating return authorizations;
• Issuing Invoices and credit notes, dealing with credit delivery concerns, resolving customers inquiries in cooperation with the Accounting and Finance Dept; creating and sending pro forma for deposits and advanced payments, updating payment status and sending reminders where needed;
• Collection of customer profile information, data entry and data maintenance, providing information and other assistance to Finance & Accounting Office regarding customer credit and payments, collection issues, orders;
• Providing analysis and reports to managers on all relevant matters.
• Guaranteeing efficient customer care and ensuring customer satisfaction in order to respond to customer requests on a daily base.
Proficient in English;
French and/or German languages are a plus;
Effective communication skills, written and verbal;
Previous experience of minimum 3 years within the Fashion Industry and in CS departments dealing with Logistic;
Excellent use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, and Apache.