Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Reporting to the CRM & Consumer Care Manager, the candidate will join the Digital Commerce & Marketing team, working in a dynamic and international environment.
- Will offer a day-to-day support to digital and brand teams, providing data driven insights and relevant metrics on consumer behavior;
- He/she will support all teams involved, to plan and involve the CRM strategies across the organization with a view on retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand awareness;
- Will be able to manage and prioritize deliverables based on tight deadlines.
- Previous working experience as data analyst or business data analyst;
- CRM basics knowledge and prior experience in a digital company would be a plus;
- Good understanding of Digital Consumer behavior;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze data as weel as to share relevant information with key stakeholders;
- Excellent skills at queries, reports writing and in presenting findings;
- Highly proficiency in Excel;
- Experience with reporting/statistical packages;
- Being able to work in teams and provide support to different brand teams;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Fluent English and Italian.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.