Creative Director (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our customers in 11 countries. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 2.2 million orders in 2017. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
We inspire our customers. Being trend scouts and interior experts, we search for interesting topics, plan seasons and transform trends into interior that is exciting for our customers. Our passion is interior & style and we make shopping a great experience. With our photoshoots, editorial content & product selection we create new worlds of interior – day by day!
Descrizione del posto
As the Creative Director for Italy you will be part of the Italian Management and lead the Style department, managing a team of about 10 professionals.
- Make Westwing a love brand in the Italian Market
- Scout the newest and next trends and translate them in Westwing’s daily offer
- Together with the buying and sales team, select the most appealing products, present them beautifully and push them to the market
- Inspire our customers through our newsletter, captivating campaigns and the everyday website and app visuals
- Create a commercial and editorial storytelling for our daily offering
- Ensure that Westwing’s image and awareness is always in line with the global vision
- Represent the brand in public events and maintain relations with influencing stakeholders
- Create and foster a lively network of design and lifestyle influencers and professionals
You come with:
- A big love and passion for Home & Living
- 5 to 10 years of experience in an influencing design/lifestyle magazine’s editorial team, in the fashion industry or as an interior designer/consultant
- Outstanding creativity and sense of style, you are always up to date with the latest trends
- Profound knowledge of the Italian home & living market, its brands and products
- Extraordinary feeling for aesthetic imagery and layouts
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- You are a natural born leader, able to manage, motivate and inspire a young team
- Fluent English, Italian native speaker level
- A diversified and responsible position in a small team with established structures, which with its creative ideas has a large share and importance in the development of the company
- The opportunity to enter into intensive discussions with a large number of decision-makers
- Close hands-on collaboration with management and strong, dynamic and engaging colleagues
- A corporate culture with a high level of transparency, a great team building, flat hierarchies and quick decision making
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- An experience in a rapidly growing e-commerce company that is market leader in its segment
- Many inspirations for your beautiful home