E-Commerce Content Specialist
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Merchandising
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
- Liaising with marketing team in being aligned with all PVH initiatives.
- Being in contact with brands and divisions in order to be aligned about products launches and focus.
- Being the key contact between PVH Italy and online third parties in delivering Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein digital content, products descriptions and any other information to update their own digital channels
- Being responsible for managing site development and updates for the third parties online channel (branded brand pages).
- Realizing quality check on third parties websites, monitoring content refresh, PDP ecommerce pictures, PDP copywriting and ensure the information is accurate
- Guaranteeing that the global PVH guidelines will be respected by online third parties
- Building relationship with the ecommerce team based in PVH HQ in Amsterdam in order to be aligned with e- commerce initiatives and be the key contact between Amsterdam and our local distributor in Greece in order to keep aligned and refreshed our Tommy.gr website
- At least two years’ experience as same/similar role in e-commerce department
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Excel experience
- Language skills: fluent in English
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details, accuracy
- Pro-active, curious, humble, eager to learn, adaptable to changes