Concession Manager - Rinascente Milan Duomo
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
There is a product offering of the brand also in the realm of furniture and ready made goods to further reinforce an approach to lifestyle.
All products are based in a concept that adapts from season to season. Manufacturing is based in Milan with a core value of the brand to be made from the best available and particular opinion regarding fabric, fit and fabrication.
The result is to be a young brand embracing the now in a sophisticated manner.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
·Lead a high performing customer service orientated department. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the concession are given the full Customer Experience in line with brand strategies.
·Set performance targets and drive department productivity and profitability e.g. conversion rates, sales, UPT, AUR, customer data capture etc.
·Plan your Concession schedule in accordance with peak business hours, ensuring customer traffic and demand can be met with the right employees at the right time
·Develop relationships and communicate effectively with relevant merchants for the department store
·Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the luxury retail market and current fashion trends; show passion in visiting competitive brands’ stores and studying their collections.
·Be aware of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions and ensure this is communicated to your team
·Embrace brand messages and cascade company communications to all members of your team
• Previous experience in luxury store management roles (at least 3-4 years in a managerial role).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
• Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards.
• Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
• Fluency in English is mandatory.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
• Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools.