Collection Merchandising Specialist
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Merchandising
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
-County of Milan
-Kirin Peggy Gou
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The resource will have the following responsibilities:
- collaborate in defining the collection plan for the specific product categories of the various brands of the Group at WW level, based on the needs of the market, the trends and the strategic vision of the Group, with particular attention to opportunities for use and price ranges.
- define the Master Orders in accordance with the different needs of the markets, trying to find the right balance between commercial inputs and image of the collections.
- analyze collection performance and share results with the planning team to support quantitative analysis.
- monitor the development of the collections and constantly coordinate with the product and style team to ensure adherence with the shared merchandising plan at the beginning of the collection.
- collaborate in the collection pricing process to achieve the company's profit margins.
- Strong product sensitivity, with knowledge of markets and competitors.
- Analytical skills, in particular on sales, in sell-in and sell-out data, and performance evaluation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or similar path.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.