Client Services Team Manager German Speaking
Descrizione del posto
Reporting to the EMEA Client Service Director, the Team Manager will be responsible for the successful management and development of a high performing Client Services team that consistently delivers exceptional service to our clients.
He/She will be also responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams and departments to improve customer support programs, enhance customer satisfaction, increase customer loyalty and further develop the Gucci brand and client services business stream.
The role is based in our Headquarters near Florence, home to many corporate departments of our Company. You will join an enthusiastic, dynamic and very diverse and multilingual team.
* Coaching and assessing Client Services Team to deliver a best in class customer experience
* Effectively manage the performance of the Client Services team to identify, address and monitor improvement opportunities and drive to the growth and development of the team
* Convert strategic goals into defined plans, shared with and integrated into team plans and targets
* Ensure the highest operational and knowledge standards within the department
* Recognize and reward high performance, ensuring that drivers are understood and shared
* Actively lead and/or contribute with Gucci’s projects and initiatives as required by the business
* Ensure that knowledge, techniques and insight imparted through training is reflected in performance standards and performance management goals.
Things That Should Be in Your Background
* Fluency in German and English
* Min 4+ years’ experience in Team coordination/Team Management in a Client Services or Retail / Hospitality environment
* People management: proven record of successful team leading of a >10 direct reports team
* Understanding of the digital environment and e-commerce operations
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
* Excellent knowledge of fashion/luxury retail business sales and customer service
* Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving handling difficult and high pressure situations
* Pro-active attitude and ability to show initiative and innovative ideas to constantly improve the customer experience
G COMMERCE EUROPE S.P.A.