Client Services Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Veneto
Provincia : Provincia di Venezia
Città : VENEZIA
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Join DFS and you join a team that is international in every sense, a team that works with the world's leading luxury brands across operations that spans the entire globe. Seeing the world through the travellers' eyes.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Team & Service Management
• Lead and motivate the Concierge team to provide luxury shopping experience and personal services to high spending clientele
• Provide consistent motivation and coaching to ensure desired luxury selling behaviour standards/expectations are achieved
• Maintain ongoing long term relationship through personalized communication with clients
• Partner with the Travel Industry Marketing to develop new sources of clientele, events and programs
• Manage Prestige Lounge to maintain a luxury shopping environment for Loyal T Prestige members
• Manage Loyal T data base, recruit new members and increase high tier members through various activities
• Actively promote the DFS brand and a strong positive professional image at all times.
• Complete internal reports and participate in various projects as/when required.
• Supervise team compliance with all company policies and procedures, Customs regulations and relevant trading laws, raising any concerns or issues to the Manager.
• Ensure that the workplace is safe, with the premises and behaviours of employees not imposing risks to the health and safety of any person. Where risks are identified, report appropriately for prompt assessment and action in line with location procedures.
• Perform any other duties as requested in a diligent and conscientious manner
• More than 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in retail or service industry
• Demonstrate organizing and planning skills, and able to work independently
• Good network locally with organizations, clubs and business groups
• Sound negotiation and presentation skills with excellent command in PowerPoint
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Overseas travel may be required