Client Engagement Data Coordinator
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
È presente con i tre marchi di riferimento Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani e A|X Armani Exchange in tutti i principali paesi dei vari continenti.
Solidamente radicata nella realtà italiana, ma con una visione e una cultura cosmopolite, l’azienda è cresciuta in tutto il mondo ampliando la propria offerta dagli abiti e accessori ai cosmetici, profumi, occhiali, orologi, gioielli, mobili e complementi d’arredo fino a comprendere i settori di interior design, food & beverage, hotel & resorts.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
He/she will be the referee for data processing and analysis, CRM KPI monitoring and Clienteling reporting.
He/she will contribute to analyze in-depth, constantly monitor and understand the Clients supporting the Client Engagement team, Clienteling processes and tools, liaising with the HQs Departments involved and the Regions.
He/she will collaborate with e-commerce, IT, digital, trade marketing and operational functions to provide a better understanding of clients to support Clienteling projects and activities for all the Armani brands.
▪ Support the global CRM strategy and Clienteling activities through data analysis, database management, KPIs reporting and monitoring
▪ Design, manage and execute new/existing CRM reporting and dashboards to clearly translate results into actionable insights
▪ Provide the CRM team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools to have all teams aligned and independent
▪ Deliver support to business users (Retail, E-Commerce, Commercial Dpt.) supporting all activities and projects focused on clients
▪ Work with the IT teams to manage CRM customer database, improving CRM data collection, data quality and regular reporting
▪ Coordinate with the CRM data team the circulation of reports and analysis
▪ Deliver CRM trainings to the regional offices and retail teams
▪ 3-5 years experience in CRM/similar role, preferably within Retail Fashion/Luxury Companies
▪ Strong analytical skills, proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP Business Object
▪ Good knowledge of Salesforce would be a plus
▪ Capability to work following objectives and respecting deadlines
▪ Ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt to a fast-moving environment
▪ Excellent team player with the ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships (HQ and regions)
▪ Fluency in English and Italian, mastery of another language would be a plus