Christmas Period - Boutique Hermès Napoli
Paese : Italia
Regione : Campania
Provincia : Provincia di Napoli
Città : NAPOLI
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Determinato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di meno di 2 anni
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Currently, we are recruiting for these roles:
• Welcoming the clients, showing an active role on the selling floor;
•Listening and identifying their needs, ensuring that each client receives an excellent and professional service throughout;
• Being Storyteller, suggesting and surprising, delivering quality and consistency of service to develop client relationships and sales services;
• Guiding the clients towards their choice by responding to their objections and understanding what best corresponds to their wishes;
• Attending the clients till they leave the store holding the Orange Bag;
•Preparing for the future, building up and maintaining a loyal Clientele;
•Ensuring stock replenishment at constantly and reporting shortages;
• Ensuring support to cashier activities based on the specific needs of the boutique;
• Opening and closure of the cashier;
• Controlling the effective payments;
• Checking cash transactions associated to the different payments and clients;
• Attend clients during their final steps of purchase.
• Receiving and handling of the products;
• Replenishment of products in every area;
• Packaging and delivery;
• Inventory activities.
• Sales background: at least one year of experience in the direct sales to clients or in the stock operation activities, preferably in a luxury brand boutique.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer service orientation;
• Team player mentality to build meaningful relationships and ability to work autonomously;
• Availability, flexibility and dynamism to function in a high-pace environment;
• Determined to be part of an innovative retail project, for which is required passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense.