Cassina Sales Assistant Internship - Milan Durini
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Stage
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Studente
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Sales Assistant intern will support the Showroom Sales Team for providing customers with all the requested information and advise them concerning acquisitions by ensuring an outstanding sales experience.
The Sales Assistant intern reports directly to the Cassina Showroom Manager - Milan Durini.
Support the Sales Team in:
- Meet and greet customers that come into the Showroom, providing outstanding level of hospitality;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Actively listen to and engage customers, using appropriate selling skills to match the customer’s needs, and ensure their decisions;
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, as well as prospect for new customers;
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standard;
- Offer information and technical support to customers about the products;
- Maintain accurate inventory and store goods;
- Check all products to see if they are not damaged;
- Use the company reporting tools (quote/project registration, traffic registration, CRM);
- Contribute to further expand the company database through client data registration and profiling;
- Support the Store Manager and Retail Director in organizing events and promotional activities to target;
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information;
- Identify and investigate customer complaints and service suggestions;
- Provide support to the Showroom Manager in implementing programs and execute operational and organizational objectives.
- University Degree or Student (Interior Design or Architecture), similar academic background will be evaluated;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Excellent English, written and spoken.
Technical and Soft skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attitude to problem solving and ability to handle stress;
- Polite and customer oriented;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic;
- Oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals.