Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Randstad. Human Forward.
RANDSTAD Holding nv è la multinazionale olandese attiva dal 1960 nella ricerca, selezione, formazione di Risorse Umane e somministrazione di lavoro. Presente in 39 Paesi con 4.858 filiali e 38.331 dipendenti per un fatturato complessivo che ha raggiunto nel 2017 23,3 miliardi di euro - è la seconda agenzia di servizi HR al mondo. Presente dal 1999 in Italia, RANDSTAD conta ad oggi 2000 dipendenti e oltre 300 filiali a livello nazionale. RANDSTAD è la prima Agenzia per il Lavoro ad avere ottenuto in Italia le certificazioni SA8000 (Social Accountability 8000) e GEES (Gender Equality European Standard) in materia di “pari opportunità”.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Nespresso story begin with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee.
Since 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
• Nespresso in Italy, Boutique Arese
• Permanent Contract
• Full Time
• 3-5 years of experience in direct customer sales;
• Experience in team performance management (coaching and feedback)
Boutique Manager drives the Boutique to reach sales/profit targets and reinforce customer’s loyalty by provinding an outstanding customer experience. He/she will be responsible to guarantee the perfect execution in delivering the sales strategy, boutique operations and compliance.
A day in the life of... Boutique Manager
- Lead sales and service in Boutique;
- Achieve the sales and profitability targets by an effective setting and day-to-day monitoring of commercial goals and providing action plan to close eventual gaps;
- Optimize the use of Boutique resources to keep under control cost efficiency: holidays, overtime management, effective workforce planning, maintenance costs, scope of supply for tasting and visual;
- Motivate & equipe coffee specialist in providing an outstanding Customer Experience to ensure the loyalty of our clients;
- Create action plans to increase business performance or service quality;
- Provide insights and feedback to Area Manager to insure the client voice and needs are included in all initiatives;
- Ensure the effective management of back-office operations by following local and global boutique guidelines and procedures, ensuring consistency and compliance;
- Create a high performing team by countinously aligning the team on Boutique and Individual perfomance (Boutique KPIs);
- Sustain the development of individuals by a costant training, feedback, mentoring and coaching;
- Manage and follow up of low performers;
- Act to perform the recruiting process for Boutique staffing.
- Basic Knowledge of local employment terms and regulations;
- Business and customer oriented;
- Passion and interest in Nespresso products and in coffee;
- Create a climate of trust in which people want to do their best;
- Coach the team and give direct actionable feedback;
- Leverage performance, development and talent processes to build people capabilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Multitasking and problem solving attitude;
- English speaker;
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Willingness to work with challenging hours: evening shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts, at opening and closing times.