Bottega Veneta - ww Outlet Merchandise Planner
Descrizione del posto
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a WW Outlet Merchandise Planner who will report to the WW Senior Merchandise Planning & Demand Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will form an integral part of the Merchandising Planning team, driving business success in line with financial objectives through optimal retail actions and merchandising management.
How you will contribute
* Coordinate retail actions/promotions for the whole retail outlet network (approx. 20 DOS worldwide) across region to secure consistency and protect the brand image
* Secure that the retail outlet network is always supplied with the appropriate stock (mix of DOS left over and Made For Outlet) to achieve financial targets (Margins and Inventory)
* Partner with Corporate Finance and Merchandising Planning to define left over intake and MFO needs to achieve sales target with the right level of inventory
* Collaborate with Corporate and Region Merchandising Planning departments to offset shortages and excess of mark-down stock in the central and regional warehouse
* Drive stock consolidation/reallocation processes to optimize Inventory efficiency
* Merchandise the Made For Outlet collection: selection of styles and production launches securing the optimization of raw material usage
* Foster business awareness and support decision making processes through the development of the optimal (minimum) number of reports and analysis
Who you are
* Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
* 2-6 years of experience in planning in Luxury/FMCG industry, a specific experience in outlet network would be a plus
* Passion for luxury products, retail and numbers
* Strong analytical ability
* Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
* Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with different teams
* Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
B.V. SERVIZI S.R.L.