Bottega Veneta - ww Junior Retail Controller
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Gestione - Finanza
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a WW Junior Retail Controller who will report to the WW Retail Controlling Manager & Business Analyst as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will assist WW Retail Controlling Team in maintaining all day-to-day operations and will be involved in specific projects.
How you will contribute?
* Preparing periodical management reporting
* Preparing periodical Kering reporting
* Timely and accurate financial closure process
* Maintaining an adequate system of business intelligence
* Dealing with Regional finance team and with other corporate offices for the collection of comments and supporting documentation
Who you are?
* 1-2 years of experience in controlling team or audit firm
* Graduated in Business Administration, Management or similar
* Naturally accurate and deadline-oriented
* Fluent in English
* Advanced user of MS Office pack, especially MS Excel
* Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
* Analytical skills
* Proactive and problem-solving attitude.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
BOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L.