Bottega Veneta - ww Distribution Planner
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Logistica
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a WW Distribution Planner who will report to the WW Distribution Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
* Execute product distribution activities and replenishment according to the sales
* Reviews and recommends improvements to the distribution parameters (stock coverage and supply chain reactivity)
* Collaborates with Demand planning department to determine shortages and excess of stock in the central warehouse
* Tracks deliveries from production checking stock availability in the central warehouse
* Tracks shipment orders in coordination with function Manager
* Makes recommendations to optimize Inventory efficiency in case of delivery issues
* Produces and maintains distribution KPIs dashboard (Out of Stock, Stock Coverage, Distribution flow reactivity)
* Develops continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, productivity and availability of the available tools
Who you are?
* Bachelor’s degree in Management Engineering or any equivalent studies
* 2-3 years of experience in distribution planning, Luxury/FMCG industry experience is a plus
* Passion for numbers and fashion products
* Strong analytical ability
* Team Player and ability to collaborate with different departments
* Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
* Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
* Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with different teams
* Fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
B.V. SERVIZI S.R.L.