Bottega Veneta - Wholesale Back Office Assistant
Descrizione del posto
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Back Office Assistant who will report to the Area Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
Overall support to the Wholesale Area Manager in the area of competencies and in the daily activities.
How you will contribute
* Overall support to the Area Manager in the area of competencies and in the daily activities (such as knowing clients portfolio in terms of countries, cities, clients, database update – wholesale distribution)
* Create weekly/monthly sell through reports analysis for ecommerce and franchise channels (such as e-commerce benchmarking bi-weekly, geo pricing comparisons and control of product available live accordingly to deliveries)
* Managing overall document preparation according to Area Manager needs for sales campaigns
* Create monthly reports by contacting directly all the clients and using dedicated wholesale programs
* Manage the Area Manager’s daily schedule/calendar
* Liaise with Wholesale Operations Manager to ensure franchise quality standards in all locations and clients satisfaction
* Support and collaboration with entire wholesale team to reach business objectives and special projects
* Liaise with local trainers to ensure arrival of training materials to all clients / partners
* Support in managing customer claims directly liaising with Client Service team, Partners and Aftersale
Who you are
* 1-2 years of previous work experience; preferably within the fashion industry and/or an back-office role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills / able to communicate effectively across organization
* Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
* Highly organized with strong follow up skills
* Ability to work in team
* Excellent computer skills (Excel, Power Point and Outlook proficiency)
* Fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
B.V. SERVIZI S.R.L.