Bottega Veneta Junior Producer
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Junior Producer as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
* Sharing and communication of project status with internal teams
* Liaise with suppliers on projects to ensure coherence and timely delivery of assets as well as tracking of expenses, invoices and legal documents (where relevant)
* Liaison with external production agencies for creative output
* Liaison with external talent and casting when needed
* Clear understanding of pre-prep and post-production timelines inclusive of retouching and final delivery
* Identifying review and approval timings, both internal and external, and working with project managers to ensure all work is delivered on time
* Working closely with Image team to define development of a campaign, ensuring ideas are feasible within timeframe and budget
* Managing any potential roadblocks and bottle necks ahead of each project kick-off
* Collecting post-production notes from the Special Projects Art Director and/or Image Director to provide to retouching teams
* Managing creative and brand relationships on-set
* Requesting of products and samples for forthcoming shoots from relevant teams
* Managing the delivery and return of product to and from shoot locations
* Maintaining a clear understanding of a project’s budget and financial status throughout the process
* Delivery and receipt of external NDA documentation
* Creation of callsheets for all shoots
* Participate in the negotiation of contracts, supporting the Head of Production where required
* Working alongside agency and other internal team members to define best locations for shoots and attend location recces when required
* Assist the Image Team or Head of Production with any research on creative partners, collaborators and artists, as required by the business.
Who you are:
* Demonstrable experience working with creative and marketing teams throughout the entire production lifecycle, from briefing to final delivery
* Fluent in English and Italian
* Proven production and strategic abilities
* Passionate about creative photography and video production
* Strong time management, organization and problem-solving skills
* Good understanding of Photography and Videography Equipment
* Experience of risk management with regards to the production process
* Managing expectations with the Project Management, Production and Art teams
* Strong understanding of 360 integrated creative work, with good knowledge of all channels, including (but not limited to); campaign, social media, OOH, digital and web
* Being able to track multiple simultaneous projects and provide timely updates when required by members of the team
* Dedicated team player with the ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
* A proactive approach to work, being able to be flexible with tasks based on the needs of the business
* Project optimism in the face of challenges and busy periods.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Bottega Veneta S.R.L