Bottega Veneta - HR Cost Controller
Descrizione del posto
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a HR Cost Controller who will report to the HR Controlling Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
The candidate will join the HR Department, reporting to the HR Controlling Manager, and will be focused on HR Cost Controlling activities linked to all the Brand/Divisions of the Group with a particular focus on EMEA entities.
How you will contribute
* Performing the HR cost plan, forecast and budget and managing the monthly closure validation and variances analysis (actual-forecast vs budget);
* Maintaining the 100% accuracy of HR systems data through monthly checks;
* Monitoring KPIs analysis (e.g. turnover, absence, overtime, vacations, etc.);
* Preparing timely and accurate monthly personnel cost reports (including bridge data analysis), providing structured feedback on main topics and trends;
* Participating actively in HR processes' implementation and management.
Who you are
* 2/3 years of experience in similar role (HR Payroll & Finance related);
* Degree in Economics, Accounting or Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
* Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages knowledge will be a plus;
* Proficient in MS office particularly Excel;
* Strong attention to details & analytical ability;
* Has experience/ familiarity with the main HR systems (SAP, Workday, Oracle etc);
* Demonstrated a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
B.V. SERVIZI S.R.L.