Bottega Veneta - Global Content Editor (English Mother Tongue)
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
You will form an integral part of the Creative Content team, driving an editorial tone of voice throughout brand communication.
How you will contribute?
* Planning, coordinating, and editing the written content for publication
* Manage written contributions across our platforms
* Be responsible for using the media tools for promotion and dissemination of information and products
* Be responsible for implementing progressive strategies resulting in substantial growth in awareness of the brand
* Be responsible for approving the project design and analyzing the research study
* Contribute to creative concepts across video and written content and layout with a view to the editorial tone of voice
Who you are?
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
* Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Effectively understanding the written sentences in work related documents
* Expert listening skills with giving full attention to what other people want to say
* Attention to details
* Fluent in English or bilingual, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
B.V. SERVIZI S.R.L.