Bottega Veneta Global Client Engagement Intern
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Stage
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Global Client Engagement Intern to work within the Client Engagement Department in Milan.
How you will contribute?
Scope of the position: to support the global team in the execution of the Client Engagement strategy across all touchpoints
* Support the team with the periodical clienteling campaigns. This includes liaising with the regions and consolidating their requests.
* Creation and update of manuals and training materials to support local teams in the deployment of the clienteling digital tools
* Coordinate the gifting process from the order collection to the delivery in each region, based on the gifting strategy
* Monitor the performance and KPI’s of all clienteling activities, running ad hoc analyses and periodical reports
* Support the team in the implementation of the VIC experiences to delight top clients, in line with the global strategy.
Who are you?
* Bachelor or master’s degree
* Passionate about fashion and customer centric, with interest for retail and an omnichannel approach
* Attention to detail, effective communication, natural empathy with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent organizational skills
* Fluent English essential
* Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and analytical skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
BOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L.