Bottega Veneta - CRM & Clienteling Specialist
Descrizione del posto
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a CRM & Clienteling Specialist who will report to the Global CRM Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
The role, located within the WW CRM Team, will be central in supporting the CRM & Clienteling Manager
In implementing the global strategy by ensuring training, follow-up and tracking of all actions and helping to promote and share a customer centric mindset within the retail network worldwide.
How you will contribute
* Work on the extraction of weekly, monthly & quarterly reports, dashboards and scorecards including main CRM KPIs and their analysis for internal and external distribution (Kering)
* Ensure data reliability on CRM KPIs performing data checks on the system
* Run ad-hoc analysis on customer behavior and trends
* Communicate with the regions and manage local CRM requests related to reporting and local campaigns to implement
* Oversee the implementation of triggered campaigns in Salesforce with the support of Kering CRM Factory
* Ensure that all local CRM entities are aligned and updated on data collection techniques and monitor results
* Support in the management of the partnerships created to recruit new prospects to enrich the existing client database
* Work with the regions in the implementation of experiences dedicated to the Bottega Veneta VICs to reward them and delight them, in line with the global VIC and gifting strategy
Who you are
* University Degree in Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience
* Direct experience of 2 - 3 years in a similar role, preferably in a Luxury Company but not mandatory
* Fluent English
* Extensive knowledge and experience with reporting tools (Microstrategy, Business Objects…) and analytics
* Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a competitive advantage
* Customer driven orientation with a passion for retail and a strong omnichannel approach
* Good at working with and managing cross-functional teams including MIS, Retail and multiple Regions
* Good project management skills including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization
* Attention to detail, effective communication, natural empathy and leadership with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
* Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
B.V. SERVIZI S.R.L.