Bottega Veneta - Corporate Facilities Director
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Logistica
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Corporate Facility Director to lead our Facilities for both Corporate and Industrial Sites, reporting directly to the Chief Merchandising Officer.
This role will oversee: General Services, Maintenance, Buildings Renovation and Health & Safety.
How you will contribute
* Management and oversight of grounds, structures, painting, decorating, furniture, roads, space management, cleaning of the company areas (buildings, offices, stores, fabrics)
* Management and oversight of all contract services, contracts associated with buildings and infrastructure (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, etc.)
* Develop and coordinate long term area refurbishment programs and mandatory maintenance programs for both preventative and corrective maintenance work within available budget
* Implement and maintain the effective operation of emergency call out procedures to ensure the site is provided with an efficient and effective maintenance
* Overview all maintenance and trades work activities for repairs and maintenance to confirm compliance with all statutory and government authority acts, regulations and requirements
* Develop and maintain an energy management plan for the entire site within acceptable guidelines that do not compromise safety and security and in line with the sustainability corporate view
* Financial management: prepare annual budget for maintenance, minor/major works projects and monitor expenses
* Management and oversight of the main general services in the welfare concept for the internal and external personnel (common areas, green garden/ reception/restaurant/pool cars/business butler)
* Attention to the satisfaction of the internal client as final recipient and main user of the company general services
* Respect and application of Bottega Veneta values and principles as the social accountability (SA8000 certification) in the business management, towards the planet, the natural resources and climate changes but also in the respect of the good for employees, suppliers and guests
* Management of the HSE policy in accordance with the corporate guidelines and in line with the Italian legislation (ex. ISO 14001/SA8000 certification)
* Implementation and updating of the Safety & Environment System procedures and of the staff training and operational activities in cooperation with the HSE Manager
* Implementation of the risk-based thinking in the general review of the company risks with the application of a risk management strategy on a multi sector basis (evaluation of the commonest mistakes in the risk management, the importance of the appropriate measurement; sizing the uncertainty)
Who you are
* University degree in Engineering, Building Construction, Architecture, Project Management or a related field.
* A minimum of 10 years’ managerial experience in a supervisory role in building construction and maintenance, or facility department
* Excellent English knowledge
* Comprehensive understanding of architectural and engineering plans and specifications, policies and procedures applied to the fields of competence
* Experience and knowledge of business management, planning, budget monitoring, service agreements and contractor management in large complex organizations
* Demonstrated experience in the co-ordination of multiple project teams and team leading skills
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
BOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L.