Bottega Veneta - Construction Site Security Project Manager - Consultancy Contract
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Logistica
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Construction Site Security Project Manager that will be collaborating as freelance with our Security Department as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
* Providing Project management activities in new/existing sites for security systems design and installation;
* Ensuring Contractors compliance with site security requirements according to Company Security Procedures
* Controlling budgets for Security Operations: monitoring monthly expenses and interfacing with the Finance team;
* Developing and implementing Security Policies, Protocols and Procedures;
* Investigating and resolving issues;
* Creating reports for management on Security projects status;
* Management of Security maintenance of sites;
* Management of Tenders for Security supplies and projects;
* Using of the management system TESI for placing orders and contracts of suppliers;
* Developing processes for Control Room and training Security officers and guards;
* Daily management and continuous audit on Control Room activities for the standard assessment of the service;
* Management of daily Security Operations in Milan;
* Evaluation/filing of documentation (e.g.: declaration of conformity, as built) received from suppliers;
* Planning and coordinating Security Operations for specific events;
* Maintaining GDPR standards in coordination with the Legal Department and external suppliers;
* Offering full availability in emergency management within the locations of competence, at the organizational/logistic level.
* Identifying critical points and proposing relevant solutions
Who you are?
* Electrical Engineer or Computer Engineering/Electronics;
* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
* Proved skills in Building Site Management, detailed project planning and elaboration, supervision of the security project designer and of the suppliers activities with particular attention to the improvement of the projects productive processes;
* 3/5 years in a similar role in medium-structured companies;
* Knowledge of security systems and security management platforms;
* Excellent knowledge of the Office package (in particular Excel/Power Point/Autocad);
Interpersonal Skills Required
* Proactivity is key together with precision and flexibility;
* Availability to manage emergencies outside of working hours;
* Excellent job planning skills;
* Excellent relational and communicative skills;
* Team attitude will complete the profile.
* Looking for a consultant/Free Lance to be working with for all the duration of the project.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
BOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L.