Bottega Veneta - Client Advisor
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Determinato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor (fixed term) as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
* Manage inbound calls, emails, live chats and social media messages
* Support the business of the online store, placing online orders for customers
* Support the after-sale service of the online store
* Support the omnichannel services available for the customers
* Support stores with long distance sales
* Ensure that all customers queries are responded to both online and via phone
* Facilitate returns and repairs
* Ensure you are fully aware and continuously up to date on product and brand information, collections, procedures and processes, across all channels (digital, retail)
* Uphold Respect of BV Standards and Procedures/Guidelines
* Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are?
* Languages: English (mandatory), Italian (mandatory)
* Graduated in Languages, Communication
* Client centric mentality
* Ability to meet customer expectations
* Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite) and internet savvy
* Outstanding luxury behaviours including listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
* Previous experiences in Client Service field is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
BOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L.