Balenciaga - Shoes Quality Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Toscana
Provincia : Provincia di Firenze
Categoria : Produzione - Qualità
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Founded by Spanish-born Cristóbal Balenciaga in 1917 and established in Paris in 1937, the original house of Balenciaga defined modern couture with its many innovations to form and technique.
Since his appointment as artistic director in 2015, Demna continues to uphold the vision of Balenciaga through boundary-pushing collections, which have expanded to include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, accessories, and objets d’art. The brand’s unprecedented interactions with the expanding digital realm, material developments, and today’s social responsibilities keep it at the forefront of modernity.
In 2021, Demna designed Balenciaga’s 50th couture collection—the house’s first since its founder retired in 1968 – reintroducing a standard of cutting-edge elegance.
We are currently seeking for a Shoes Quality Manager who will join our Shoes Quality Department based in Scandicci (FI).
This figure will be responsible for the Shoes Quality Department, its processes, performance and services, and to develop and implement specific strategies. The Manager will lead the team and daily operations, collaborating with various internal and external entities.
How you will contribute
1. Management & Operating
* Represent and be fully responsible for Quality Management and relevant processes and activities.
* Manage and align activities to meet the development and production calendars.
* Maintain a commercial, flexible and pro-active approach to ensure operating costs and margin are protected.
* Work pro-actively to build relationships internally, cross-functionally and externally.
* Liaise with all pertinent teams to ensure that production and development are prioritized to meet quality and delivery standards.
* Ensure that manufacturers and suppliers are maintaining established processes and standards through auditing and due-diligence processes.
* Develop processes for maximizing quality standards for raw materials, components and finished goods.
* Be cognizant of and contribute to the compliance of Group standards and effective management of product legislation and safety.
* Ensure that non-compliance and returns issues are managed, and damages applied when relevant.
* Pro-actively develop Quality Management strategies, projects and initiatives when required.
* Manage designated development projects that will develop quality, productivity and reduction in cost.
2. Business & Financial
* Establish, collect and publish the data for Quality metrics internally and externally.
* Effectively leverage relationships internally and externally to achieve desired goals and organizational change.
3. Market & Clients
* Demonstrate sound understanding of customer’s priorities.
* Lead transformational change, while understanding the Balenciaga aesthetic and its customers.
Who you are
The candidate we are seeking for has the following requirements:
* Significant experience in a management role of Quality department.
* Proven ability to build teams and create partnerships.
* Proven ability to create improvement plans.
* Experience in managing complexity and ambiguous situations.
* English language.
* MS Office.
* In-depth and current knowledge of Testing and Legislative standards.
* Knowledge and experience of working with a Luxury Brand will be considered as a plus.
* Knowledge of construction and standards of manufacturing Accessories.
* Previous experience of the shoes manufacturing processes and its components is a plus but not mandatory.
* Team player & Leadership skills.
* Strong communication and listening skills.
* Effective problem-solving and risk-management skills.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and its philosophy of quality and innovation.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering Group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation…-enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
Balenciaga Logistica S.r.l.