Assistant Store Manager Venice Boutique
One of the the world’s most reknowned fashion brands is currently looking for a motivated Assistant Store Manager.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Assistant Store Manager will report to the Store Manager.
• Support the Store Manager in driving the business results through a continuous development of the store team and an optimized management of store in terms of image, product and operations. Coordinate the team to deliver the Brand experience;
• Support the Store Manager in follow up with every team member on their monthly and yearly objectives in order to develop behavior, performance and capabilities;
• Ensure superior customer service standards, through constant follow up with the team, in order to deliver the Brand experience;
• Ensure store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to company directives and apply strategies to deliver best results through merchandising and visual representation.
• Two to five years of experience in retail management – luxury experience preferred;
• Full understanding of specialty retail and store operations;
• Strong relationships skills and ability to maintain long-term contacts with clients;
• Good team management skills, with the potential to develop people personally and professionally;
• Confidence, organization skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.