Assistant Store Manager Tommy Hilfiger - Firenze
Paese : Italia
Regione : Toscana
Provincia : Provincia di Firenze
Città : FIRENZE
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Determinato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The candidate, working closer to the Store Manager, has to ensure continuity and maintenance of strategic standards and operational procedures in order to achieve company goals.
- Ensure the best customer experience
- Customer loyalty management
- Daily, weekly and monthly briefing and reporting
- General store accounting
- Orders management (goods loading/unloading, goods handling between stores, etc.) - Analysis, interpretation and sharing of KPI's and store performance
- Stock take management
- The knowledge of French will be positively valued
- Customer oriented
- At least 2 years of experience as a Supervisor or Assistant Store Manager in fashion or luxury companies
- IT skills (good knowledge of Office, in particular Excel)
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- Positive attitude