Assistant Store Manager - Milano
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
The key elements, also known as the DNA of the Maison, include leather & studs, Metal Mesh, Color & Print and Baroque Aesthetics. These elements are often inspired by Arts & Artists, Theater & Ballet, and Celebrity Culture.
The company designs, manufactures, distributes and retails luxury products ranging from the haute couture of Atelier Versace, to prét-à-porter collections, from jewelry to perfumes, from home furnishings to fine porcelain art de la table collections, from watches to interior design projects.
Versace operates as a lean organization, developing leadership and excellence with the most talented, extraordinary, world class people.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
In collaboration with the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will ensure the smooth running of the retail operations, including all people management and operational matters.
In addition, the Assistant Store Manager will also be responsible for managing and enhancing sales and delivering and inputting into the brand strategy.
- Strong experience in luxury retail sales, ideally managing teams and/or being in charge of administration
- Fluent in English, however any additional languages would be benefical
- Strong sense of customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Results Driven
- Dynamic and innovative approach to fashion sales
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organise work load
- Results orientated and ambitious
- Team player and good at motivating others
- Effective Clientelling and CRM capture skills
- Skills in Coaching and training the team