Analista Funzionale - Omnichannel IT Solution Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : IT - Internet
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Drive from an IT standpoint the Omni-channel developments for our business across e-commerce and retail, this includes analysis for new requests and improvements of current set-up as well as assisting in defining the solution direction. Omni-channel like for all fashion companies is becoming increasingly important, we need a person who can coordinate between the business e-commerce and retail teams as well as within IT to deliver our next omni-channel solutions. This position serves as the “spider in the web” bringing all disciplines together and keeping the overview over the solution and projects in motion.
- Drive and conduct activities to gather and analyse business needs
- Conduct assessment to identify gaps with current set-up/situations, and propose future-state design & options, opportunities, and implementation approach/ roadmap
- Drive and conduct activities to define functional and non-functional requirements of the omni-channel platform and solutions
- Conduct benchmarking activities against industry trends and leading players around omni-channel, and propose best practices
- Collaborate with business and IT project teams to deliver systems implementation projects
- Perform solutioning of omni-channel platform and systems
- Ensure all projects/systems come together in a robust and scalable solution
- Define and follow the rollout and verify the documentation for the final user and the support
- Coordinate the suppliers involved in the projects to guarantee the deadline
- Collect, review and publish project status regarding resources and schedule (time)
Area of Competence:
- All IT solutions used in Omni-channel area: Salesforce CC, OMS (Venistar CX), ERP (Stealth3000 Retail / Sales & Distribution), WMS (3PL), PIM, DAM, CRM, payment solutions
- Omni-channel solutions like: Store Order Fulfillment, In Store Order, Click and Collect, Marketplaces, Virtual Assisted Selling, WeChat, etc.
- Integrations between all systems in play
- At least 5 years’ experience in fashion and luxury areas;
- Prior experience with and/or knowledge of Salesforce CC, OMS (Venistar CX), ERP (Stealth3000 Retail / Sales & Distribution), WMS (3PL), PIM, DAM, CRM, payment solutions and their integrations;
- Good relationships skills, social intelligence and teamwork;
- Strong organisation, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- English proficiency, being part of an international organization English is becoming more and more important every day;
- A positive, outgoing, energetic personality able to thrive within a high paced environment and being multi- tasking.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.