Alexander Mcqueen Stock Controller
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lazio
Provincia : Provincia di Roma
Città : ROMA
Categoria : Gestione - Finanza
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Stock Controller to join the team of Rome Rinascente.
How you will contribute
* Responsible for physical organisation of the stockroom, ensuring that it is tidy and that stock is stored in a clear and efficient way.
* Security conscious in order to highlight any stock that is missing from the stockroom.
* Responsible for periodical stock deliveries to Rinascente as well as for organisation and replenishment of all packaging.
* Liaise with Inventory control regarding deliveries, stock transfers, stock takes & return to vendors (RTVs).
* Carry out electronic maintenance of stock allocations, enter information regarding orders, transfers and adjustments.
* Responsible for monthly stock checks for all product categories.
* Take care of faulty stock and repairs. All repairs must be processed in accordance with the Company’s policy.
* Work with the sales team in order to ensure that client demands are met and optimum stock levels are maintained.
* Support Visual Merchandising by making available and preparing stock for the corners' displays.
Your Skills and Experience
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word & Excel).
* Previous knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be a plus.
* Good communication skills, precision and sound analytical skills.
* Good level of English, especially written.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN ITALIA S.R.L.